Every so often, the authors of The Christian Exile write on a chosen theme. All other articles on this site are supplementary to the main themes throughout the year.
The Christian Anthem
- Do Not Be Conformed To the World, Lance Mosher
- Do Not Be Conformed To the [Religious] World, John Jones
- Hear the Song of My People, Tyler Boyd
- What Does Romans 13:1-4 Teach?
- Twisting the Text: What Romans 13 Doesn’t Teach
- Why It Matters: Romans 13 In Perspective
- Tough Questions Concerning Romans 13
- The Subversive Book of Romans
The Christian’s Relationship to Government – Old Testament Foundations
- Do We Really Act Like There Is Only “One Lawgiver”?
- Understanding God’s View of Government: Part One
- Understanding God’s View of Government: Part Two
- Why Do We Have Different Nations?
- Three Things Christians Should Know About Political Strength
- What Governments Do For The People
- The End of America (And All Other Nations)
- God’s Unwilling Servants
- Ezra and Nehemiah: Two Defensible Attitudes Towards Military Support
- What the Old Testament Teaches About Government
The Christian’s Relationship to Government – New Testament Teachings
- Jesus: Enemy of the State
- Patriotism? Or Idolatry?
- Rejecting God and Embracing Corruption
- The “God” of the World
- The Sermon on the Mount and Politics
- Staring Into The Gates of Hades
- Render to Caesar?
- Render to God!
- Not of This World? Prove it!
- Did Jesus Teach Us To Arm Ourselves?
- 9 Things Jesus Said That Should Impact The Way A Christian Approaches Politics
- 9 Things The Apostle Paul Said That Should Impact The Way A Christian Approaches Politics
- 9 Things Peter and John Said That Should Impact The Way a Christian Approaches Politics
- Kingdoms in Conflict: An Important, Yet Overlooked Theme in the Bible
- Babylon the Great
- Come Out of Her My People… But Who Is She?
Restoration Preachers Republished